Procedure to Update .my Email Contact
- First, Login
- Then, enter your login details and click “Login”.
- Enter the related Code(Mynic Handle) and click on “Proceed” button.
- Under “Domain” tab. Select “Modify Domain”.
- Next, enter “[Domain Name]” and Select your domain extension under “[Domain Extension]”. Click “Search”.
- Under Search Results, tick the domain you want to modify and click “Modify”.
- Tick “Appoint / Modify Administrative Contact Record”.
- Beside that, if you just update the details, then select “Modify Existing Administrative Contact Record”.
Select “Appoint A New Administrative Contact” if you wish to appoint new Administrative Contact.
However, if you have the new Administrative Contact Mynic Handle. Then enter it in Existing MYNIC Handle.
- Otherwise, fill in the new technical contact information.
- After that, Click “Modify”.
- Administrative Contact changed and a notification will be send to you through the contact person email address.