This article is about on the SSL implementation on the Magento application in conjunction of cPanel AutoSSL.
To install Magento with SSL encrypted:
- Login into cPanel (cpanel.yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- Locate Softaculous App Installer under Software
- Search Magento and install
- Upon installation may select https:// on the drop down menu as below:
5. Upon installation has been, do login into the Magento administrator portal such as yourdomain.com/admin123
(Admin may vary as per defined on the installation process)
6. Select Configuration under System as per below:
7. Select Web under General per below:
8. Select Secure and you will be seeing the page below and select YES on both drop down menu and save:
9. Sample SSL encrypted on frontend and backend.