Creating the Secured Folder In Website Panel
Website Panel offers the ability to password protect your files and folders using secured folders.
1. Login to your Website Panel via cp.domain.com.
2. Select the Hosting Package.
3. Select the Web Sites option from left box.
4. Click on your domain (eg, domain.com).
5. Select Secured Folders tab and click Enable Secured Folders button.
6. Click on the Add Folder to to add secured folder.
7. Name the folder and select the folder path.
8. Tick on which User/Group have the privilige to access the folder.
9. Click Save to save it.