Limiting Access to Account / Backup Management Web Console
You can Limiting Access to the web account / backup management web console by specifying a list of IP addresses allow to log in.
To limit access to the web interface, you may :
- Log in to the account management console
- Select a group for which you want to limit the access.
- Click Settings > Security.
- Select the Enable logon control check box.
- To allow the IP addresses, specify the allow IP addresses.You can enter any of the following parameters, separated by a semicolon:
- IP addresses. For example : 192.0.2.0
- IP ranges. For example : 192.0.2.0 – 192.0.2.255
- Subnets. For example : 192.0.2.0/24
- Click Save.
This restriction is not apply to the members of the child groups.