Difference Between A Sub-Domain
- Let’s say your Sub domain is com.
- You install an E-Commerce and put it in a directory called com/commerce/.
- You can turn the directory commerce into a sub-domain by
adding it as a sub-domain from your Control Panel.
- Now you can access your E-Commerce as either com/commerce OR commerce.domain.com
- You have several domains com,domain.org, domain.biz, and domain.net.
- com is the domain of your website and you
want to add domain.org, domain.biz, and domain.net.
- You want them both to go to the same place. In other words, when
someone types either com,domain.org,domain.biz or domain.net they will go to the same page(s) on your
- In order to have additional parked domains you need to purchase the
- Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website.
- This may have been done with a view to reserving the domain name for future development, and to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting.
Add-On Domains (Only for Linux Hosting Plan)
- You have two domains com and addondomain.com.
- You want the two domain to be totally separate/independent
- In order to have an additional add-on domain, you need to purchase the