Setting Up Web Page Redirection in Linux cPanel
Setting up a web page redirect is really easy. The simplest way would be to just to do it through your cPanel. You can also do it by editing your .htaccess file in the directory you are working in.
How to set up a cPanel redirect
1. Log into your cPanel, and look for “Redirects” under Domains
2. Put the current directory into the first box
3. Put the new directory in the second box
4. Choose the type (temporary or permanent)
5. Click “Add” and you’re done!
To remove it, just choose on the same screen to remove it and you’re good as gold! It’s just that easy!