Steps to import or export DNS records
1. Log into the Cloudflare dashboard.
2. Click the appropriate Cloudflare account corresponding to the domain.
3. Ensure the proper domain is selected.
4. Click the DNS app.
5. At the bottom of list of DNS Records, click Advanced.
6. Next, select one of the following action:
a. Click Upload to import a BIND-formatted file of DNS records.
b. Click Export to download a BIND-formatted file of current records.
7. Assure that imported DNS records are selected by Proxy to automatically proxy applicable CNAME and A records to Cloudflare upon import.