How To Create FTP Account in cPanel
1. Log into cPanel. For example : yourdomain.com/cpanel
2. In the Files section, click FTP Accounts.
3. In the Login field, type the name of the FTP user. A full FTP user name will always be formatted as [email protected]
4. In the Password fields, enter a password which will be used to authenticate this FTP account.
5. In the Directory field, may assign the file path for FTP user to access. If you type a single “/”, the FTP user will able to access your home directory (anything outside of the public_html folder).
6. Set a quota for the FTP account. Quota is the maximum amount of bandwidth the FTP user may use. If you leave the quota as unlimited, the FTP user will have the ability to use the total amount of bandwidth for the cPanel account.