- Your origin web server iptables are set to trust Cloudflare IPs.
- Bad Beha vior or mod_security is up to date.
- Your htaccess file whitelist Cloudflare IPs.
- Any security plugins, such as WordPress security plugins, whitelist Cloudflare IPs.
Similarly , For Cloudflare to send visitor requests to your origin web server, whitelist Cloudflare IP addresses at your origin web server. In addition , Contact your hosting provider or website administrator if you have questions.
- IP addresses with .htaccess
- iThemes Security?
- Is Cloudflare compatible with Bad Behavior?
- What are Cloudflare’s IPs?